<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Playlist 02/17/15




Sweet new finds and old songs that are current obsession. Every playlist contain songs that serves as ear worms (Music that stick in my mind and not leave no matter how I try.) So let me share it with you guys!



#1 Uptown funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars




#2 What I like about you by 5 Seconds Of Summer





#3 Take me to Church by Hozier





#4 Sugar by Maroon 5



#6 Love Me like you do by Ellie Goulding





#7 Earned it by The Weekend





#8 Cool Kids by EchoSmith






#9 Animals by Martin Garrix



#10 Tsunami by Martin Garrix







Consecutive posts for today! Even if I'm too busy doing my shit assignments still have time to blog! 
Have a good day ahead guys!

CARPE DIEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment