<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Saturday, November 22, 2014

50s Diner (Baguio vol. 3)



 Day 1: 50's Diner (Dinner)



After we have experienced the white christmas in Baguio, it was a real pleasure to dine in 50s diner. Obviously, it is some kind of American restaurant.




While we were waiting outside, basically because the restaurant was already packed with so much people inside even in the outside. So we have to sit first outside and wait for our turn to sit and dine. 

The first thing that catches my attention was the awesome red car parked just in front of the restaurant. I think the owner of the restaurant owns it.





Here are the foods that we have ordered:










I didn't had a chance to ask for the name of the foods. Because I was so busy munching my order.


So this is what the place looks like, there's a lot of frames of the celebrities who dominated their time. It was such a great experience in terms of their heavy meal and the ambience of the restaurant.

Again and again and again, credits 
to my kuya!

CARPE DIEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment