<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Present Errands (Vol. 1)






Waiting for a bunch of years for the pictures to be uploaded by
 my Kuya when we were in Baguio. How can I post if I don't have pictures 
that's serves as an evidence that we've been in Baguio last Saturday.

So here are my Present errands. 11-26-14





THINKING about my school tasks. Need to be more responsible in everything. At least to make our Fashion show in our Philosophy class to be successful. Out of 42 students I'm the one who've been assigned to be the Floor Director. We need to choose a philosopher with their famous quotes (how cool is that? Huh?) 

LISTENING to I'm not the only one by Sam Smith.

READING worthless by Jonaxx. I suggest to you guys to read the romantic stories of the author. I guess, the reason why I love her stories because I'm a 
Hopeless romantic. It's really well written stories that really makes the readers feel the emotion that the story wants to show.

SMELLING my pillow. That smells like nothing. Haha. 

WEARING my pajama and a t-shirt. A night outfit. The best clothes that gives comfort after a long tiring day from the outside world.

ANNOYING pimples. Argh! I really hate it when I have a period because I know it's also the time that my pimples will appear. My self esteem leaves me when I have pimples. I pity those people who suffer from having a pimples always.

WISHING to God that I will have a good grades this term and to have more self confidence. 

WAITING for the pictures when we were in Baguio to be uploaded by my kuya and to have my S4800 fujifilm camera, I have to wait until Christmas!

FEELING a little bit sad because my mom went back to our home in our province. It's somewhat hard as always (what?) that I'm too far from them. I actually need to take care of myself again.

WANTING to have a new lipstick. I still have lipsticks but I want another shade, lips natural color will do. Also to have a hair cut and a spa. I want to relax and to escape from life.

REALIZING all of the shits that I did. 

THANKING God for all of the blessings that I have. 



It is such an expensive thing to have a load everyday, just to surf the net. 50 pesos a day sucks. Why, wifi connection! 

MAYBE my next post will be all about my Baguio getaway! In there, I  will share to you guys our food trip and the hot spots that we have visited. I hope that my kuya will upload the pictures as soon as possible! 


CARPE DIEM!






No comments:

Post a Comment