<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Playlist 12/19/14





Sweet new finds and old songs that are current obsession. Every playlist contain songs that serves as earworms (music that stick in my mind and not leave no matter how much I try). So let me share it with you guys! 



#1 Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer



#2 Shale it Off by Taylor Swift




#3 Let Her Go by Pasaenger





#4 Blame by Calvin Harris ft. John Newman




#5 Only Love Can Hurt Like This by Paloma Faith



#6 Burn by Ellie Goulding




#7 Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj





#8 If You Ever Come Back by The Script





#9 Centuries by Fall Out Boy




#10 Steal My Girl by One Direction




Feelin Free!!! I'm on my Christmas vacation! Though, our prof gave us some things to do this vaca. Not yet
in the mood to start all of those shits. Lol. Till next!


CARPE DIEM!





No comments:

Post a Comment