<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Recent Errands (Vol. 2)






My life lately (literally late)




Recently, I have been pretty addicted capturing the skies and some other stuffs that shows "take a picture of me". All of these pictures were taken here at Laoag City. When I find time boring as hell, I would just go outside and take a picture of everything. Well, as what they said, go outside and do photography. I'm still holding my 100% hopes and patience when it comes to my camera. Well patience is a must not a virtue. I don't care if I keep myself from posting all of my captured pictures in my instagram account, as long as it makes me happy and contented.

I'm so happy that I'm done with my term paper in my Social psychology subject. And to somehow celebrate it, I treat myself with my all time favorite milk tea with fries and a waffles at Tea Generation. I definitely love their place because of its Paris-like ambiance and it's not too crowded like some other tea place. But, wherever it is, milk tea is a must! 

Enjoying the few hours of 2014 with my family and some other relatives. 
Year of 2015 is fast approaching! Let's all have a blessed and prosperous year ahead! Leave all of the bad vibes that we had in this year and make it as a lesson and let's just laugh at it! Even if I had a lots of frustration or disappointments in my 2014 life and in the past years, I'm still proud that I already took the risk and I am here now, still moving on from all of those shits and making things possible. A round of applause to the people who helped me a lot and who always cheer me up when I'm in my downs. To God who always give me blessings, I love you!



I think, this is enough for a quick post tonight! A new year to share my thoughts and experiences in my life! Cheers people! Happy New Year! 


Carpe Diem!






No comments:

Post a Comment