<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Monday, January 5, 2015

Paoay and Currimao, Ilocos Norte Getaway





        It's kinda tradition to have a chill time with my family and relatives when it's new year and when my family is complete. A post about travel again! 


After we have celebrated the New year at home, we have decided to have a  little picnik at Subli subli beach resort located at Currimao Ilocos Norte. As what I always notice everytime we are there, you may actually swim and swim because there's no such big waves and it's like you were just having a swim in a swimming pool.

 I was mesmerized by the simple yet eye catching view of that beach. I was so desperate to swim and to take a picture even without putting some sun block, and now I regret it! I now always keep in my mind that every time that I will leave the house, I must always have my sun block inside of my bag. Scroll down and see some of my shots!










The Next day was also a tiring day for me, I've been to St. Augustine Church or most commoly known as Paoay Church for how many times. But as I am into blog right now, blog it right away! The church is one of the oldest church in the Philippines and also one of the main attraction in Ilocos Norte. It is also among the 4 inscribe in the UNESCO world heritage site list. The buttresses that gives total support is so gothic! Even if we're now into modernization, they preserve the scratches and the walls that was ruined by the earth quake. What do we expect?









I wouldn't end my year without having a travel with my family. I am so proud when it comes to my province which is Ilocos Norte. A place that is full of suprises within it. It is truly a wonderful start of my year! 

CARPE DIEM!



No comments:

Post a Comment