<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Monday, January 19, 2015

Playlist 01/19/15





Sweet new finds and old songs that are current obsession. Every playlist contain songs that serves as earworms (Music that stick in my mind and not leave mo matter how I try.) So let me share it with you guys!




#1 Sugar by Maroon 5


#2 Lips are movin by Meghan Trainor





#3 Love me harder by Ariana Grande



#4 Night Changes by One Direction



#5 Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson



#6 Steal my Girl by One Direction




#7 The heart wants what it wants by Selena Gomez




#8 What I like about you by 5 seconds of summer




#9 Oh Cecilia by The Vamps



#10 Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony




Even if I have a headache, I still allot time to blog today. 

My next blog (not sure) would be my  review about my Fujifilm camera! Lalala.... stay tune!


CARPE DIEM!



No comments:

Post a Comment