<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Monday, January 26, 2015

Fujifilm finepix S4800







The Fujifilm FinePix S4800 is an ultra-zoom digital compact camera sporting a 30x Super EBC Fujinon optical zoom lens, full manual controls, a 16 megapixel sensor and sensor shift stabilisation.



It was a dream come true and the wait is finally over! I have waited for that since last year, perhaps a couple of months. Supposedly a Birthday present but it turned out as a Christmas gift from my mom. And guess what? I lost its warranty card! How luckless I am? A full care is a must! It's somehow hard to operate this kind of camera if you don't have enough knowledge. A help from my Brother will do! 

This camera has two fully automated modes in the share of Auto and SR (Scene Recognition) auto. It will analyze the frame as you start to compose a photograph. Once the camera has worked out the type of photograph you are taking ,it will switch into appropriate mode for the best possible quality. It's a great option for a beginners just like me. 

Those were just the only words that I can say. Obviously I don't have enough knowledge when it comes to this. Hopefully, just click the link below and it will lead you to a better review about this camera.



Will be posting my phoshoot with my friend and there you will see some of shots using the Fujifilm S4800. Don't expect too much from my photograph. Though, I did my best! 


CARPE DIEM!



No comments:

Post a Comment