<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Present Errand (Vol. 2)








EATING AND DRINKING  chocolate doughnut and Espresso frappuccino of Starbucks.

LISTENING to Starbucks's playlist and to Krizia's stories

SMELLING starbucks's coffee and donuts. The aroma is so heavenly.

WRITING blog posts. As per usual.

READING one night, one lie by the Queen, Jonaxx. The story is getting intense every upadate.

WEARING my usual lazy outfit. A maong shorts and a hanging blouse with a blazer because I have cold.

FEELING a bit cold and lazy at this moment.

THINKING about my report on friday. What would happen to me? It's like I will vomit any moment.

HOPING for a better grades for this term. As usual wll, what would be the hope of a student like me?

LOVING the ambiance of the starbucks here at Mezza Residence.




No comments:

Post a Comment