<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Quote of the day!









My life changed drastically today and lot of things happened at school, well not just school but also at home. Emotional breakdown I guess? I think I need to see a psychiatrist right now. hahaha kidding.  Stress is a dangerous thing and it makes people do crazy things. I have a lot of reports and whatever errands they want us to do. The other reasons are so private. Yes. private. But I know God will provide everything for me not just today, but eventually. Facing reality of being a 19 year old is not a normal thing for me, and hey! next November I'll turn 20! huhuhuhu , I can't :( 

And I know the fact that everything that's happening to me right now is all about the plan of God for me. I just have to trust Him! God's love is what matters the most!


CARPE DIEM!







No comments:

Post a Comment