<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Friday, December 4, 2015

Playlist 12/04/15





Sweet new finds and old songs that are current obsession. Every playlist contain songs that serves as ear worms (Music that stick in my mind and not leave no matter how I try.) So let me share it with you guys!



#1 Love yourself by Justin Bieber

                                     

#2 Summer by Calvin Harris


#3 Find you by Zedd ft. Matthew Koma, Miriam Bryant


#4 Feel Good by Robin Thicke

\

#5 Stay the Night by Zedd ft. Hayley Williams



#6 Where are you now by Justin Bieber ft. Skrillex, Diplo



#7 Can't feel my face by The Weeknd


#8 Major Lazer & DJ Snake

                                     

#9 Money on my mind by Sam Smith




#10 Am I wrong by Nico & Vinz

No comments:

Post a Comment