<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Friday, December 4, 2015

Mt. Balagbag (First climb)




My first climb was so tiring but worth the climb! I was brought there by my two brothers, who have been to a lot of mountains, and I'm so blessed that I was able to convince my parents to let me climb because they know I am with my brothers. hahahaha


I've been hearing a lot about this mountain named Mt. Balagbag from my brothers because they have been there for many times already. So the fact that they were like a residence in that community and obviously they have known some of the people of the barangay and the care taker of the mini swimming pool that you will see as you scroll down. Some were already at the camp site because they got there first the day before.



I wasn't able to take a picture of the scenery and of course myself because I was so tired and I can't even walk straight because it is evidently my first time to carry a big back pack hahaha.

But thanks to my kuya who noticed that I wasn't able to snap shot myself. hahaha. There were a lot of adventure seekers like bikers, motocross riders, and obviously climbers in the mountain because it has a wide trail. The funny and awkward moment that happened to me while climbing was there was a biker who said Good Morning to me, but as a woman (weh?) I just ignored him, but as he passed by to me, he also said the same words to my kuya and the company, and then they respond "Good Morning! Ingat po kayo!", and then I was like "nakakahiya, ganun pala yun.". I was so devastated and the next time that I encounter other climbers and bikers, I always respond to their greets. 





This is the view from the camp site that we have rented for an overnight. 
The view was breathe taking.

I was able to have a photo shoot. Thanks to you timer!




In the mood to swim because of the view! 



One of the unforgettable happenings that happened was the view of city lights. It is so different from the view that you can see from Baguio. I cried for so much overwhelmed feeling because of the view.


Some of us woke up early to prepare for the climb up to the summit. But some was left  because like what I've said they've been their for a couple of times. 
From the picture you can see some of the children who lives at that mountain and before you continue climbing you have to register and pay twenty pesos each person.


At last my first summit! 




Group shot at the summit!




It was an unforgettable climb not just because of the view but also because it was my first climb! Remember?

If I were you, if you are having a stressful week because of school, work, love life etc. Be there at weekend and you will definitely feel refreshed! See Mt. Balagbag now!


No comments:

Post a Comment