<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWbonj7f18'> </bgsound>

Music

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Playlist 11/13/14




Sweet new finds and old songs that are current obsession. This will be my first time to post my playlist and expect that I will share to you guys my playlist for every month. My every playlist contain songs that serves as earworms (music that stick in my mind and not leave no matter how much I try). So let me share it with you guys! 





#1 Thininking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran




#2 Nothing On My Mind by Astronomyy



#3 Wall of the Earth by Red Hands




#4 Boom Clap by Charli XCX




#5 Sa'yo by Silent Sanctuary






#6 I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith




#7 Stay With Me by Sam Smith




#8 Drivin Me Crazy by Astronomyy




#9 All About that Bass by Meghan Trainor




#10 Black Widow by Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora




A quick post tonight! Maybe my Pagudpud Getaway will be posted when I have time. I'll be busy with my school errands! Need to have a good grades this sem. Pray for me guys.


 Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment